Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just working and eating Jelly Beans today

Back to work today after having Monday off - that was nice.  I got a couple of calls during the day from Craig's List postings, but no one has called back.  I expected some confirmation calls this afternoon for my address, but that didn't happen.  Maybe tomorrow.

I'm hooked on a computer game called Fishdom, kind of a dumb, simple game, but I love the graphics and sounds.  It's a pretty easy game, but I lose just enough to make it interesting.

I'm also recently hooked on Jelly Beans.


Nothing else going on, so I guess it's back to watching TV and playing Fishdom.

After I read all your blogs: )





I hope it's been a good day for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I too love jellybeans, can't have them in the house, eat way too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something new for me. I've always been a chocolate lover, but lately the jelly beans are the thing. I figure they both have sugar, but the jelly beans don't have any fat - right? So it's a good thing - right?
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!