Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you like mushrooms with that?

Yesterday I did well with my Craig's List sales, and after a quick trip to the bank, I'm feeling pretty good.  Extra on-line payments to credit cards this morning - a few steps closer to my RV.  You Go Girl!


I don't  know why, but I LOVE it when beautiful mushrooms grow in my little grassy/patio area. This is from last December.  I love the large family - looks like stadium seating.

 
This lily blooms each year, just one flower, but worth waiting for.










And finally, one of my favorite photos.  This is my grand- daughter - she's two years old.  She was very proud that she put on her own headband (s).  At two, how are you supposed to know you only need one?

She was so cute, it was hard not to laugh.  : )

I don't know if my kids would be comfortable having their children's photos in a blog, but I thought this one was safe. 

WELCOME to all my new followers, and thank you for choosing to read my daily posts.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy yours!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!