Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finished some listings for sale - This is fun!

Short blog tonight - this listing business is easier and more fun than I thought it would be. Kind of addictive. Once I started I didn't want to stop. Between each listing I'm checking other sales on Craig's List or just doing a Google search to get an idea of the item's value. It's time consuming, but surprisingly not at all like a chore. I got eight things listed, but now that I know what I'm doing, it should go faster from now on.

I have the last item listed for tonight.

Poor Katie - she's sure not getting much attention this week.














That's all for today...

1 comment:

  1. Selling things is addicting when you are planning your "escape"! Be careful! We have pretty much either given away or sold everything we have except for minimal things just to make sure we are okay with the minimalist lifestyle of living in the RV. It's a good start for sure
    I too, am a nomad by heart, so I totally get what you are doing, and planning and where you are going!

    If you need help or advice, please let me know!

    See you around the campfire!!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!