Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Small print, large print

I don't have much to post today, but I did see mention of the size of the print in some of the blogs. Apparently some people are having problems reading some blog posts. (I know mine seems pretty small, and I didn't think much about it until today. Let me know if you can't read it.)

Just in case you weren't aware, there is a way to increase the size of the print on your screen. If you hold down the Control key and press the +, every time you press + the screen size will increase.  Press Control and - , and the screen size will decrease. I've used that tip a few times, especially late at night when I'm tired and my eyes need the larger type.

Happy reading, and have a nice evening, everyone! : )

4 comments:

  1. I like the size of your "Let me know if you can't read it." When I use that control + thing, it does weird things to pictures and other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had 2 complaints, so I raised the size of my font, but good to know that I can share with my readers an easy way for them to make the font bigger on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be careful about letting the dog eat the birdseed and hulls. I would think that could cause problems that you may not be aware of until something bad happened.

    We feed a LOT of birds (costs a fortune but we love them). We get"Sunflower Chips" from Walmart. It is all meat, no shells, so there is no mess. ALL the birds love them and we attract a large variety. I've even seen Bluebirds at our feeders. There is no mess and nothing for the dog to eat and get sick from. The bags are around $11.

    I've never seen a yellow cardinal. Do you think the yellow birds could be Gold Finches?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!