Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Katie at the Mount Olympus Games XXIX

WELCOME to my new Follower, Dave.  Thanks for signing on - I hope you enjoy my journey to fulltiming!

I'm back home again.  I thought I'd be too tired to put a blog together today after driving eight hours, so I have another JibJab for you - my grandkids love these little videos!

Here's Katie at the Mount Olympus Games XXIX:


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

If that isn't at Gold Medal performance! : ) 

I'll tell you about my trip during this week, and show you some pictures I took.  

From Me and My Dog, Winner of the Gold, have a good evening, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video. Writing a blog after an 8 hour trip!! You have my vote... Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - comment deleted was a duplicate - nothing bad or inappropriate :)

    And... no animals were injured in the making of this video! LOL
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!