Sunday, April 29, 2012

Free Kindle book - How NOT to RV

Just a quick post today.

I mentioned in a previous post that I get a daily e-mail from Amazon for free Kindle books.  I have almost the limit on my Kindle again, so I'm very careful now which books I download. Until I delete more, I don't have much room for new books.  But when I saw this book this morning, I had to get it.  I haven't read it yet, and don't know how long it will be free, so I thought I'd let you know, if you have a Kindle, it's available free at Amazon.com.  The reviews are good, it sounds like a good, fun read, and the price is right.


By: Jennifer Flower (Bumpity Bump Publishing)
4.6 Out of 5 Stars(24)

It's a beautiful Sunday morning - I don't know what it is about this RV park, but I'm waking early, ready to get up and make that coffee.  I must be getting a better sleep?  Even Katie is getting up early most mornings. 

I have a long list and will be driving to the closest Walmart this morning to replenish food and paper products.  It's only about 14 miles away - I overheard some people in the office talking about going to the Walmart, and asked the volunteer. I was surprised there's a Walmart in this area.  Nice!

The scab finally fell off Katie's nose.  I'm taking her to the Vet next week for her Rabies and annual shots, and will see if there's something I can put on her nose when it's hot and dry to stop that from happening again.

From me and Katie, have a great day , everyone!  :)

18 comments:

  1. Baby sunscreen on her nose. That's what the vet told me to put on all dog's noses as they tend to burn and it can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Kindle book tip, just downloaded it to my iPad.

    I hope you and Katie have a great day as well!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the Walmart in Cottonwood? It seems fine to me, but it's hard for me to tell one WM from another these days. There's also a Fry's, if you want something WM doesn't carry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the Kindle have a port for an SD card where you could save additional books?

    Just wondering, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely download the book later today. Thanks for the heads up. The problem with sun screen for my lab was she licked it off. Her nose would get quite pink, but not scabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip...downloaded it to my iPad and will give it a read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip on the book. I just downloaded it. Should be some fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alive. I downloaded this book this morning; looks like an interesting read.

    http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info - I just downloaded it. Now if I can quit reading blogs long enough to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Downloaded this morning as well. Cannot wait to take a look.

    I think you might be able to download to your computer too?

    Sharon at Princess and Cowboy

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI, thanks for the info on the book. I just bought a Kindle Fire a few weeks ago and have been downloading some free books, now I have to find the time to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an interesting title!! Let us know what you think of the book as you get into it.
    Poor little Katie...hope her nose heals nicely and perhaps the baby sunscreen would help???
    You two have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee, I only get up early 3 times a week, so glad that it is no longer every day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am I the only person on the face of the earth without a Kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  15. gonna download that book to my kindle also...thanks for the heads up...poor Katie and her nose...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darn!! That's what I get for being so out of touch. the book is now $2.99 on Kindle. BUT...it says I can borrow it for free with my Amazon Prime account so I am going to see how that works. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for blogging about this book. I enjoyed it very much and also blogged a review about it. I forgot where I heard about the book and some commentors reminded me. :)

    Have a great day!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!