Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still here...

Well, I'm still here - I can't believe I'm still organizing, but I am.  I THINK everything is finished.

I've been so busy during the day and so tired at night, I don't even remember what photos are in the camera to upload.  Often at night I'm not able to get good wireless service, and I'm not able to comment, I guess there's just not enough power, so that's been kind of frustrating.  I think tomorrow will be pretty free, and I will post then. Wireless seems to be better during the day.

Just wanted you to know everything's fine and I'll catch up tomorrow.

Bedtime

This is Katie saying, "It's bedtime."  She tried to jump up to the bunk, bounced off, and fell on the floor.  Poor baby, it really scared her. I think she was surprised the jump didn't work.  I don't think she will be trying that again. : (

And, now, for me it is bedtime.  It's early, but I'm tired, so that's it, folks!  Katie is already asleep.

More tomorrow.

From me and Katie, have a good Thursday evening, everyone!  : )

9 comments:

  1. Poor puppy! She is so cute, I hope she didn't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie looks like she has adjusted well!..mighty cozy in your bed!..sleep well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie looks so comfy in the bed. Glad she didn't hurt herself when she fell. Sounds like you are doing a good job in getting organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you were as comfortable as Katie is. What a sweetheart. I think I could organize for days, weeks, months and still need to organize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe little Katie tried to make that leap! How very optimistic of her!

    She reminds me so much of Doris. Something about the pampered-yet-long-suffering expression.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a sweet picture! Glad she's not hurt and probably learned her lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it nice to go to bed when you want and get up when you want?..My favorite parts of the day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!