Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Mom makes food into masterpieces

Can you imagine your mom making these meals for you?

















For more food photos and to learn about the mom of two daughters who creates these beautiful meals, visit her website.

Welcome to our newest follower, Shewulfwyn!  There is no information about Shewulfwyn shown, so I can't tell you anything about our newest follower.  But Katie and I are super happy you are following along with us.  Welcome aboard, Shewulfwyn!  :)

From me and Katie, have a great Wednesday, everybody!  :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a talent. Now I have to check out her site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Another talented, creative Mom! I hope her children appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought my food faces were cool....wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one way to diet. I wouldn't want to ruin the plate by eating something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful plates, but I should think the food would be cold by the time the presentation is orchestrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kids probably won't play with their food...and they might not even want to disturb it. Beautiful and very creative talent. Thanks for sharing. Give Katie a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made some fun foods for Halloween for the grands but nothing like this. That first one was a little freaky haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!